Highway 27 south used to be four lanes heading into Hayward. After the road construction it is now one lane of traffic in either direction with a turn lane in the middle, and bike lanes. Which was better? Before or after?
(Copyright © 2019 APG Media)
- Duffy calls 4 minority congresswomen 'anti-American'
- Kids can head to ‘Splash Canyon’ at Grace Lutheran vacation Bible school
- Forest Lodge Workshop: Harvest your own tea
- Wesleyan Church Bible School set for July 21-25
- Moose Lake News
- Spider Lake News
- Northwoods Music Scene
- Library to celebrate moon landing anniversary Saturday with ‘First Man’ screening
- Virginia man drowns in Chippewa Flowage
- Lights for Liberty: A Vigil to End Human Concentration Camps attracts 100
- Mother receives probation for felony child neglect
- Ex-dairy princess convicted of homicide to be released
- Eau Claire family's fish photo goes viral
- Blessings Box is Hayward man’s attempt to help fight hunger
- Robert K. Olson
- Hayward man sentenced to 3 years for child pornography
- Shirley Ann Myer
- Hayward Council wants soil, water tests before paying $12,500 DOT bill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.