Nolan Bearheart, 5, suffers from a rare form of genetic disease called Lamin A/C muscular dystrophy. His dream is to become a police officer and that was fulfilled with the cooperation of the Kids Wish Network and local law enforcement on Monday, Oct. 7, 2019 from the Sawyer County Sheriff's Office in Hayward, Wisconsin. The Bearheart family also learned the Kids Wish Network was sending them to Disney World in Florida. www.haywardwi.com
(Copyright © 2020 APG Media)
- Ex-Wisconsin receiver surrenders, charged in double-homicide
- Iowa snowmobiler severely injured in collision
- Wisconsin Republicans propose $250 million income tax cut
- Lake Hayward crew provides Jäger relief
- Milwaukee officials investigating homicides of 3 people
- Stanley A. Karwoski
- GoFundMe to help 2010 grad recovering in Michigan
- Police say suspected drunk driver stuck at least 13 vehicles
- Birkie Bridge going up today; next, the snow
- Two face child neglect and drug charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.