Students plunges into the cold water of Lake Hayward in a hole cut through the ice behind Holiday Inn Express Friday, Feb. 7, during a Northern Waters Environmental School challenge to test their Wilderness First Aid/Survival Skills and teamwork through a high-risk activity. During the event, students work in teams with one member participating in the polar plunge and the rest of the students serving as their emergency response/support team.
(Copyright © 2020 APG Media)
- Ex-Wisconsin receiver surrenders, charged in double-homicide
- Iowa snowmobiler severely injured in collision
- Lake Hayward crew provides Jäger relief
- Wisconsin Republicans propose $250 million income tax cut
- GoFundMe to help 2010 grad recovering in Michigan
- Milwaukee officials investigating homicides of 3 people
- Stanley A. Karwoski
- Police say suspected drunk driver stuck at least 13 vehicles
- Birkie Bridge going up today; next, the snow
- American Birkebeiner welcomes thousands to ski and celebrate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.