An appreciation dinner is Saturday, June 15, at 1 p.m. at Chetek Lutheran Church, 1419 Second St., Chetek, provided by the Chao Tong Xiong family, who came to America in April of 1980, sponsored by eight area Lutheran churches and lived in Rice Lake. All are invited to this free dinner, prepared with the assistance of Mark Lenbom and Howie Moe, given by the Xiong family for the love, kindness, support and generosity shown to them by the area churches and communities.
- June 25 is Lightning Safety Awareness Day in Wisconsin
- Marian Denise Woodard
- Wisconsin justices say governor should oversee school policy
- One dead in camper fire
- Life Link helicopter responded to Saturday ATV crash
- Frank Edwin Kuznar
- Wool Make and Take events upcoming
- Sing for Joy fundraising concert
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.