Two of the three quilts to be raffled off at the Council of Catholic Women Quilt Event on April 14 at St. Joseph School are on display Johnson Bank at Market Place in Rice Lake. The third quilt is hanging at RCU on Main Street in Rice Lake. Raffle tickets are available at both locations and Lona’s Corner Cafe and Village Grocery in Haugen, St. Joe’s Church rectory and Moongate on Main Street all during regular hours. Tickets are $2 eachor $5 for three tickets.
- Housing demand comes knocking
- Highway 48 work set to begin near Cumberland
- Cops & Robbers Donut Dash
- Future kings and queens attend Cookies & Crowns
- Nick's Kids make a band
- Making veggie vehicles at the crop tent
- See crowning of new Fairest this evening
- Front Row At The Movies: Stuber is a familiar ride
- Man who kidnapped Jayme Closs moved out of Wisconsin
- Friday crash on SS resulted in one man flown to hospital
- Power crews, citizens cleaning up after Monday storms
- Semi versus ambulance crash causes congestion
- Former Haugen relic reopens as The Creamery
- See you at the 142nd annual Barron County Fair
- Francis Joseph Shank
- Main Street Bridge to be closed July 18-19
- Another Rice Lake charter school to ARISE
- Jacob Ross Hengtgen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- How sweet it is: See 4-H cakes at the fair
- Stitching Sisters showcase their skills
- Hay River Quilters put on "Pieces of Us' show
- Bean bags, train rides, raffles at Mikana
- Patriotism on display at Mikana parade
- Happy 4th of July from Kid's World Daycare
- Rice Lake Charity Classic Family Fun and Fitness Fest
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.