St. Johns Lutheran Church at 1115 Main St., Cameron, invites the public to a Valentines dinner on Sunday, Feb. 16, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Served will be turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, coleslaw, cranberries, dinner roll and dessert. Cost is $7 for ages 13 and up, $5 for ages 5-12 and free for ages under 5. Take-outs available by calling 715-458-2602. For large groups, call 715-458-2618. Event sponsored by the church youth group.
- Utility workers honored for efforts in tornado aftermath
- Ridgeland to host 38th annual Pioneer Day
- Comets clinch share of Ho'N boys basketball title
- Diane Louise Dodge
- Woman apprehended by Sheriff's Department K9
- Beer, brats and fish fry: What’s not to love about Wisconsin food?
- Barron County opts-in to refugee resettlement
- Job of school counselors is growing
- Same causes, different faces at Yours, Mine and Ours
- Rita Ann (Semerad) Arel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.