The 38th annual Ridgeland Pioneer Day—a tradition nearly 4 decades in the making—is Saturday, Feb. 15. It begins with a greased pig contest at 10:30 a.m. at Eldon Luer Field for ages 7 and under, 8-10, 11-13, and 14-15. The free chicken fly is at noon. No nets allowed. A silver dollar treasure hunt for ages 12 and under is at 1 p.m. A horse-drawn parade is at 1:30 p.m., and a cross-cut sawing contest is at 2:15 p.m. The Legion Auxiliary serves barbecue chicken and pork chops from 11:30 a.m to 3:30 p.m. at the Community Center.
- Ridgeland to host 38th annual Pioneer Day
- Comets clinch share of Ho'N boys basketball title
- Utility workers honored for efforts in tornado aftermath
- Diane Louise Dodge
- Woman apprehended by Sheriff's Department K9
- Beer, brats and fish fry: What’s not to love about Wisconsin food?
- Barron County opts-in to refugee resettlement
- Job of school counselors is growing
- Same causes, different faces at Yours, Mine and Ours
- Rita Ann (Semerad) Arel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.