Gina DiPasquale and John Henneman of New Auburn have announced their engagement and plans for a June 20 wedding at St. Paul’s Catholic Church in Bloomer and reception at the Rice Lake Elks Lodge. The daughter of Mike and Jackie DiPasquale of Rice Lake is a 2005 graduate of Rice Lake High School and cosmetology graduate of WITC-Rice Lake, where she also took some medical classes. She is employed at Cumberland Memorial Hospital. The son of Carl and Margaret Henneman of New Auburn is a 2007 New Auburn High School graduate and 2009 graduate of Northwest Technical Institute. He is a truss designer at ABC Truss in Chetek.
- Utility workers honored for efforts in tornado aftermath
- Diane Louise Dodge
- Scoop of good news: Milk Pail opening soon
- Barron County opts-in to refugee resettlement
- Job of school counselors is growing
- Same causes, different faces at Yours, Mine and Ours
- Fourth Rice Lake water tower in the works
- David Allen “Little Sh- -” Colvin
- Warriors score late, advance in hockey playoffs
- Give Kids a Smile Day provides nearly $17,000 in services
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.