Shoppers and train enthusiasts alike took time to look at the passing trains at the Barron County Model Railroad Club's 38th annual show last weekend at Cedar Mall in Rice Lake. It featured both model railroad club displays and vendors including Barron County's own railroad historian and author Arlyn Colby.
(Copyright © 2020 APG Media)
- Utility workers honored for efforts in tornado aftermath
- Diane Louise Dodge
- Barron County opts-in to refugee resettlement
- Beer, brats and fish fry: What’s not to love about Wisconsin food?
- Job of school counselors is growing
- Same causes, different faces at Yours, Mine and Ours
- Fourth Rice Lake water tower in the works
- Give Kids a Smile Day provides nearly $17,000 in services
- Comets clinch share of Ho'N boys basketball title
- Tiffany takes GOP primary for Duffy seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.