...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO 9 AM
* WHAT...Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph
* WHERE...Polk, Barron, Rusk, St. Croix, Pierce, Dunn, Pepin,
Chippewa and Eau Claire Counties.
* WHEN...From 9 PM this evening to 9 AM CST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strong winds and rapidly falling
temperatures will also lead to wind chills 5 to 15 degrees
below zero early Monday.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.