Bluegrass Gospel jams resume on the second Saturday of the month from October to April, with the first one on Oct. 13, from 6-9 p.m. at First Lutheran Church, 15 E. Sawyer St., Rice Lake. Come listen or bring an instrument and play along.
- Housing demand comes knocking
- Highway 48 work set to begin near Cumberland
- Cops & Robbers Donut Dash
- Future kings and queens attend Cookies & Crowns
- Nick's Kids make a band
- Making veggie vehicles at the crop tent
- See crowning of new Fairest this evening
- Front Row At The Movies: Stuber is a familiar ride
- Man who kidnapped Jayme Closs moved out of Wisconsin
- Friday crash on SS resulted in one man flown to hospital
- Power crews, citizens cleaning up after Monday storms
- Semi versus ambulance crash causes congestion
- Former Haugen relic reopens as The Creamery
- See you at the 142nd annual Barron County Fair
- Francis Joseph Shank
- Another Rice Lake charter school to ARISE
- Leonora “Leo” Blaske Brede
- Main Street Bridge to be closed July 18-19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- How sweet it is: See 4-H cakes at the fair
- Stitching Sisters showcase their skills
- Hay River Quilters put on "Pieces of Us' show
- Bean bags, train rides, raffles at Mikana
- Patriotism on display at Mikana parade
- Happy 4th of July from Kid's World Daycare
- Rice Lake Charity Classic Family Fun and Fitness Fest
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.