A reporter's view of the Phillips chain of lakes drawdown. Photos taken on Tuesday afternoon.
Some picking up tash
Road to the sunken bridge
A bridge over land
Tracks in the lake
A once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage
Under your boat
Birds in the mud
Strange to see
A forgotten structure
Where once a creek ran
Worn by time
Making a bee-line
Recording local history
High and dry
Out of the water
A new landscape
(Copyright © 2020 APG Media)
As featured on
The six-foot water drawdown of the Phillips Chain of Lakes has revealed shorelines and lakeb…
- Snowplow accident results in employee death at Prentice SpecSys facility
- Focus on nature: A leucistic pileated woodpecker spotted in Wisconsin
- Robert D. & Marjorie M. Kleinsmith
- Two die in house fire
- Price County vote totals announced
- Scott J. Kronberger
- Wisconsin Assembly calls for constitutional convention
- Betty Ann Voute
- Assembly OKs raising Wisconsin smoking age from 18 to 21
- The highest-paid public employees in Wisconsin are Badger coaches, but…
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign up for our daily email newsletters to be informed every day!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.