...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING
TO 7 AM CDT THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Northeast winds 10 to 20 kt with gusts up to 30 kt and
waves 3 to 6 ft expected.
* WHERE...Portions of Lake Superior.
* WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to 7 AM CDT Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
* Additional Information...Waves will vary widely depending on
which nearshore zone that you are in. Lowest waves will be on
the North Shore of Lake Superior.
Anyone operating a smaller vessel should avoid navigating in